Sunday, May 28, 2017

Orphans

Assalamualaikum!

Today I am fasting and I am really hungry, and it makes me think about orphans and how they hardly have any food everyday. It is hard to go through many hours without eating or drinking anything, but at least I know that I can have a delicious meal at the end of the day.

Right now I am sitting down in my house away from rain, and lots of unsafe stuff. Lots of orphans don't have a home to live in. Also, my parents keep me safe and cook food for me, and I am really grateful to have them and I think about how orphans don't have any parents to take care of them.

I am hoping we can raise some money for the orphans this Ramadan and on June 14th if you are free, please come and support our orphans at the Apex Masjid.

--Meryem K

No comments:

Post a Comment