Wednesday, February 28, 2018




The 99 Orphans program is one of the greatest programs that I have had the pleasure to be involved in. Since I have joined this team last fall, I have been able to positively impact my community in so many different ways. I was able to help out in the game/ family night fundraisers we held, help make food to raise money for different kids, and overall develop crucial leadership skills that can help me in my everyday life. From the day I went to the Award ceremony last season and watched all these kids coming up and describing their experiences, I knew I wanted to get involved in this program in some way, shape, or form. At that Awards ceremony, the impact this foundation had on the surrounding community became apparent, as even kids who this program was created for talked about the great opportunities this program gave them.

Sincerely,
Ali Ahmed

No comments:

Post a Comment