Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Why I Joined the 99 Orphans Team

AssalamuAlaikum. My name is Towfiq Aziz and I am a new member of the 99 Orphan Team. I joined because I was inspired by 3 things. First, the trophy ceremony back in 2017. I feel like it would be an honor to help the needy. Secondly, I always ask myself, "What if I was the orphan in this situation? How would I feel if I had no parents and no money to help myself?". Finally, my last inspiration was from the Quran. From Juz number 30, Surah number 89, Surah Al-Fajr, verse 17 and 18. Allah (SWT) says (17)"No! But you do not honor the orphan,"(18)"And do not encourage one another to feed the needy." I feel like if I don't help, there will surely be a punishment since I know the current situation. That goes for anyone else who knows the current  situation too. You can help too if you are not already by donating even a dollar, even a penny to the needy! We all can help by making a simple Dua to help the needy! I hope I inspired somebody by reading this. AssalamuAlaikum.

1 comment: